Implementation of the special software to monitor engine RD-33 technical condition provides:
- The fullest realization of the aircraft engine endurance capabilities at minimum maintenance charges.
- Planning of the preventive measures for maintenance operations of the aircraft engine monitored systems.
- Flight safety imprinting on account of the new higher level quality of BUR data completeness and reliability software processing.
- Early warning of aircraft engine systems fore-incident states.
Information support of RD-33 engine condition maintenance process is based on:
- Reconsideration of calibration workings technology to measuring experiment enabling to provide acquisition of closed to true characteristics of transducers and measuring channels.
- Calibration data processing using optimal estimate procedures in order to get closed to true characteristics of transducers and measuring channels.
- Validity check of passport and formulary data.
- Problem formulation in order to monitor transducers condition both independently and as a whole with decision making of the aircraft engineering monitored systems estimation problems.
- Decomposition of complicated systems into observed "input-output" components, in order to describe separate subsystems, units and modules.
- Application of monitored systems adequate mathematical models with optimal to the respect of their complexity structure.
- Problem formulation in order to control system condition as an observing process monitoring a trajectory of its adequate athematical model identified factors.
- Application of nonlinear trend and forecasting models that could adequately describe the process of monitored systems change of state.
- Problem formulation in order to control systems in common with OKB -aircraft systems designers and Customer Institutes using exploitation and test experience.
- Preparation of supplements to Operation Manual explaining application of the results of the monitoring of the aircraft engineering systems. Preparation of the monitored aircraft engineering systems original knowledge base.
- Exploitation escorting of objective control systems that provide aircraft maintenance information support. Increase of knowledge base and creation of decision making expert system.